Our Optometric Services Includes:
- Computer-Assisted Eye Exam for Adults and Children
- Eye Health Evaluation including Cataract and Glaucoma Screening
- Expert Contact Lens Fitting for Soft, RGP, and Specialty Contacts
- Treatment for Eye Infections and Foreign Body Removal
- Lasik and Cataract Consultation/Co-management
- Large Optical Dispensary with Designer Frames
- Sports Goggles and Safety Glasses
- Convenient Office Hours with Evening and Saturday Appointments
Our office embraces modern technology and is proud to offer our patients the latest in diagnostic equipment such as digital retinal photography, corneal topography (mapping), and automated visual field analysis. We also offer the latest in lens technology including custom digital "HD" progressive lenses, Transition lenses, and a wide selection of astigmatic and multi-focal contact lenses. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you with your frame selection and recommend the appropriate lens option to best fit your lifestyle needs.
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to hearing from you soon.